Fanimals: 13 Cartoon Animals Imagined as Humans
One of the things we love most about cartoon animals is how human they are… and how silly it makes human behavior seem. But why stop there? Why not reimagine our favorite classic cartoon animals as actual people?
Here are 13 fanimals for your viewing pleasure:
1. Tom & Jerry, Tom & Jerry
This game of cat and mouse just became a lot more interesting, Tom & Jerry are obvs OTPP (One True Puss Pair).
2. Sandy Cheeks, Spongebob Squarepants
Karate is much easier without that scuba suit.
3. Lola & Bugs Bunny, Space Jam
Don’t ever call me bunny.
4. Garfield & Friends
At least now he can make his own lasagna. Not that he will…
5. Sonic the Hedgehog
For those of you who felt weird about being sexually attracted to a blue hedgehog, now you can feel weird about being hot for an anime character.
6. Mojo Jojo, The Powerpuff Girls
Still not as scary as HIM.
7. Dot, Yakko, and Wakko, Animaniacs
Who would ever want to lock these cuties in a tower?
8. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teens, check. Ninjas, check. But these hot dudes don’t seem at all mutant to us.
9. Marlin, Dory, Nemo & Company, Finding Nemo
Cute, but we still find the whole humanization of the Nemo bunch a little fishy.
10. Mickey and Minnie Mouse
True love knows no species.
11. Timon and Pumbaa, The Lion King
At least now they’ll have “no worries” about being jungle food.
12. Disney’s Robin Hood
13. Thomas O’Malley and Duchess, The AristoCats
Even in human form, a purrfect pair.
- Quick! Before You Grab a Pumpkin Spice Latte, Have...
- When Fan Art Collides: The Top 10 Inter-fandom OTP...